Accelix is a small company that builds advanced software engineering tools
and develops Internet-based applications. With the introduction of our
Enterprise Software Development
Accelerator (ESDA) this winter, Accelix will be looking for staff to
fill a wide range of positions. These positions include:
Individuals that work for Accelix are highly-motivated, creative people
that strive to produce high-quality advanced technology solutions for
clients. In return, Accelix offers excellent compensation, generous
benefits, and a wide range of opportunities.
- Executive level positions in federal sales, commercial sales,
finance, accounting, and human resources.
- Senior systems engineering staff who are experts in one or more
industry programming languages, including Perl, Java, C, C++, C#,
ASP, Micorsoft .NET, or PHP. These individuals should also have
strong backgrounds in UNIX and/or Microsoft products.
- Senior database analysts who are experts in one of more commercial
database management systems, including MySQL, Oracle, IBM DB/2,
Micorsoft SQL Server, Sybase, or Postgres.
- Engagement managers and project managers that have 10+ years of
systems development experience in industries such as DoD, federal
government, state and local government, telecommunications,
banking and finance, insurance, and high-technology.
- Technical writers, web developers, graphics designers, and other
- Instructors and training specialists with experience in one or more
programming languages, database management systems, project
management, or systems development lifecycle methodologies.
- Customer support engineers, sales support engineers, and LAN/WAN
If you think you have the skills and experience we are looking for, email
your resume to . Accelix
is an equal opportunity employer.