Online Auction System
ESDA Code Generator
Online Shopping Cart
Web Site Design
Accelix Web Billing System
The Accelix Web Billing System (WBS) is a web-based billing system
for service organizations that need to track and manage billing for both
recurring and non-recurring services. WBS is ideal for Internet service
providers, web-hosting providers, refuse collection services, and any
type of activity that must be billed on a recurring basis. Some of the
features provided by WBS include:
WBS is written entirely in Perl and uses the open source MySQL database
manager for data storage. The system can run in either a Windows or UNIX
server environment, and supports SSL encryption for secure administration.
If you would like to learn more about the Accelix Web-based Billing System,
send email to or call
- Support for both recurring and non-recurring billing, including
one-time charges, setup charges, and hourly service billing.
- Easy-to-use, secure, web-based interface allows billing personnel to
be able to use the system from any PC with a web browser.
- Userid and password management allows administrator to restrict
specific functions for individual users.
- Search capability allows retrieval of data by name, company, address,
or telephone number.
- Can easily support 250,000 or more customers running on a standard
Pentium 4 PC running FreeBSD UNIX with 1 GB of RAM. There are no
practical limits built into the system for any type of data, and
faster hardware, database clustering, and other techniques can be
used to handle a million or more users easily.
- Reports include aged accounts receivable, revenue accruals, current
billing, monthly closing, daily payments received, revenue by service,
services summary, system integrity, daily service churn report, and
dozens of SQL-based custom queries.
- Customer database integrates easily with the
Management System (WFMS), so customer support, provisioning,
billing, account status, and accounts payable work in an integrated
- Supports both invoice-based billing and automated credit card
billing. Invoice billing sends email invoice as well as a printed
- Credit card billing sends email notification of payment along with
invoice. Credit card declines are automatically emailed to the
customer along with the reason for the decline.
- New services are enabled instantly through auto-provisioning in
the billing system. New scripts can be added for any service to
create a new service, disable an existing service, re-enable an
existing service, and disconnect a service.
- Billing system accommodates complementary services, special pricing,
term-based services with automatic termination, and other useful
- Billing system can be easily integrated with the Accelix OpenCart
shopping cart in order to track data on online purchases against
- Support for customers to view their billing history online, pay
their bill online, and make service requests. Customers receive
email notification for any online payment or service request
- Secure online payment interface to Authorize.Net provides real-time
credit card authorization and capture.